Dog collar (nylon)
12.45€ – 14.45€ (incl. VAT)
The Mascotas lgtbi nylon dog collar is very comfortable, practical and, above all, with original designs of LGBT flags. Take a walk with your pet in the colours of Pride. Choose the collection that best suits your style!
LOW COST SHIPPING
READY IN 24 / 48 H
Mascotas lgtbi's dog collar.
Our nylon dog collar is a product of maximum resistance and durability, which will allow you to have a very pleasant walk. And with our LGBT flag collections, you can show off that you're the coolest in town by wearing our LGBT Pride.
They are necklaces very comfortable and safe with click close. The size of the collar is easily adjusted thanks to its adjustable sliding design.
The size M collars have a black plastic click fastener. The little ones wear them in bright colours to match each collection for a more colourful and fun touch.
It can be easily washed by hand or in the washing machine. Quick drying
You can match it perfectly with one of our Mascotas lgtbi's dog leashes.
If you are interested, you can also take a look at our Martingale necklacesavailable in two different sizes. These are the collars usually worn by galgos and podencos.
- Inner part: nylon.
- Outer part: 100% polyester.
- Clasp buckle: plastic.
- Ring: metal.
- Sizes . Measure your dog's neck, leaving a 2cm margin for a loose fit.
- S. Neck contour (A): between 19 - 34 cm. Necklace width: 15 mm. Recommended for dogs between 3 and 6 Kg. (chihuahua, dwarf pinscher, yorkshire terrier, schnauzer
- M. Neck circumference (A): between 24 - 36 cm. Collar width: 20 mm. Recommended 7-13kg (dachshund, poodle, yorkshire, pomeranian, pug, bichon maltese...)
- L. Neck contour (A): between 32 - 52 cm. Collar width: 25 mm. Recommended 13-30kg (beagle, podenco, boxer, pitbull terrier, bulldog, dalmatian...).
- For larger sizes, please ask us.
- Collections: LGBT, lesbian, transgender, bear, leather and Gaysper.
It is recommended to leave a gap of about 2 cm between the collar and the skin.
If your dog pulls a lot and with force, it may be advisable to use a chest harness to avoid injury to the dog's neck.
If you are going to have fun at the dog beach, it is advisable to wash the collar afterwards under running water to avoid damage to the collar and corrosion of the metal part.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.